Decommissioning is the process of “removing something from active status”. Ron Hull Demolition Ltd. are one of the UK’s leading experts in commercial and industrial decommissioning, providing full Project Management and turn-key solutions for our Clients, which includes:
- An identified Project Manager who oversees and manages the Project from start to finish, enabling a primary point of contact for our Clients
- Primary and ongoing risk analyses to ensure all potential issues are identified and dealt with before they have a chance to be realised
- Total sub-contractor management process
- Full Consultancy in ensuring compliance with all current Health and Safety legislation and in particular that the project is undertaken in line with best industry practice.
Ron Hull Demolition's expert Decommissioning Division, in conjunction with our sister company Ron Hull Jnr Ltd, can offer Clients the full decommissioning solution including:
- Initial survey and decommission strategy recommendations, including assessment of plant and structures (stability/condition) and risk assessment and management
- Decontamination services (including asbestos removal)
- Dismantling and segregation of re-usable and redundant equipment
- Total Waste Management through material segregation at each stage of our “Cradle to Grave Monitoring" and documentation control
...ensuring that your decommissioning requirements are completed on time, to budget, and most importantly – safely!
For more information on our Electrical and Industrial Plant Decommissioning Services and past projects, please see www.ronhulldecommissioning.co.uk.